Understand the legal and ethical issues of technology as related to individuals, cultures, and societies.
- Understand and practice the basics of safe use of the Internet
- Practice safe handling of personal information online
- Practice ethical behavior in online interactions including understanding of how online communication can contribute to miscommunication and potential cyberbullying
- Use etiquette considering global audience when communicating digitally
- Discuss the effects of existing and emerging technology on the global community