Understand the legal and ethical issues of technology as related to individuals, cultures, and societies.
- Understand and practice the basics of safe use of the Internet
- Practice safe handling of personal information online
- Practice ethical behavior in online interactions including an understanding of how online communication can contribute to miscommunication and potential cyberbullying
- Use etiquette considering the global audience when communicating digitally
- Identify what constitutes an "uncomfortable" interaction online and how to handle it effectively
Open this blog post for resources.
Common Sense Media Sexting Handbook