Engage in the information literacy process: access, evaluate, and use information and ideas.
- Identify keywords and synonyms for topic searches
- Create effective searches of print material by identifying appropriate keywords
- Plan strategies to utilize digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- Use a variety of skills and strategies to comprehend nonfiction and informational text.
- Utilize digital tools and resources to investigate real-world issues, answer questions, or solve problems
- Set up works cited document
- Look at possible sources
- Understand credibility of sources